Are Home Buyers making a Bee-Line to your home?
Staging Buzz will get buyers buzzing about your house… FAST. Ideally, as soon as they walk through the front door or view your home online at Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com. Staging Buzz will prepare your home to get it sold! Whether its been sitting on the market for months or you’re looking to list soon, home staging is a MUST when selling.
Selling your home can be a challenging time. This can come with a sense of lack of control. You can’t control when you will sell or who will buy your home. There are 2 things you can control when selling your home, the listing price and the appearance of your home. Home Staging can help with the appearance of your home which in turn can ultimately effect the price and time your home is on the real estate market in a positive way.
Home Staging is Not just..
- Following a Check-List
- Turning on a few lights & adding flowers
- Removing Everything from the house
Home Staging is….
- Creating a Broad Appeal
- Decorating with a Buyer in mind
- Rearranging, refreshing, reducing
- Adding Color and appeal
- Selling the space and not stuffing
- Honoring Your Clients
- A KEY Marketing Tool!
Why Stage your home?
- Take away the feeling of being stressed and overwhelmed
- Quickly develop a plan to have your home “showing ready”
- Take care of details you don’t have time for
- Take care of details you don’t know how to do
- Provide resources you don’t know about
- Help get your home sold faster (No more Showing!!!)
- Help you sell for a higher price. Help you avoid price reductions (usually at least $5,000-$10,000 increments on a modest home)
Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey
- Delaware and Chester County
- Garnet Valley
- West Chester
- And Surrounding Areas
- Suburban West REALTORS Association
- Staging Diva Directory
- Staged Homes Directory
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce